Our aim at Quay Associates is to reduce the burden of navigating your taxation compliance obligations here in Australia or internationally. We strongly believe that tax planning is not a “set and forget” exercise. To get the best result, ongoing communication is required between us to ensure that the tax consequences of all transactions, no matter how small, have been considered. We provide specialist taxation advice to a wide variety of clients, across a broad range of industries – including financial, property, small to medium enterprise, high net worth individuals/family groups and small cap listed companies/funds. We look forward to the opportunity of providing you with high quality and current taxation advice that is tailored to your specific circumstances.
“The hardest thing in the world to understand is the income tax”.
Our taxation offerings include:
- Individual, Partnership, Trust and Company taxation compliance and advisory services;
- Goods and Services Tax compliance and advisory services;
- Division 7A (shareholder loans) strategic planning and advisory services;
- Management of Trust’s unpaid present entitlements;
- Capital Gains Tax planning, including small business capital gains tax strategies;
- Small business tax concessions advisory services;
- Tax effective structuring and restructuring planning and advisory services;
- Tax effective business succession planning;
- Year End tax planning advisory services;
- Fringe Benefits Tax compliance and advisory services;
- Payroll Tax, Land Tax and Duties compliance and advisory services;
- Residency status reviews of individuals, trusts and corporate entities;
- Liaising with the Australian Taxation Office on your behalf;
- Preparation and lodgement of Private Binding Rulings as part of tax risk mitigation.
If you are seeking any of the above services or would like to discuss how we can help you or your business, please contact Quay Associates.