Quay Associates will manage your company’s ongoing Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC) compliance, to ensure that your company data is kept up to date. There are so many reasons that you can fall behind on back office compliance matters, but we aim to remove this burden from you to allow you to focus on growing your business.
“No business can succeed in any great degree without being properly organised”
Our corporate service offerings include:
- Establishment of company, partnership, discretionary trust and unit trust structures;
- Act as registered office of your company;
- Registration of business names;
- Ongoing maintenance of the corporate volumes of your company, including appointment and resignation of officeholders, changes to share capital, transfers of shares, preparation of directors and members minutes, annual company review, and all other relevant services;
- Ongoing maintenance of the records of your trust, including changes to unit capital or transfers of units, preparation of trustee minutes, review of trust deeds and variations, and all other relevant services;
- Liaising with the Office of State Revenue in relation to application of duty to relevant transactions;
If you are seeking any of the above services or would like to discuss how we can help you or your business, please contact Quay Associates.